Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bryce Turned Two Today!




Hi Everyone,
Since Bryce is now 2 years old and saying and doing so many funny things I am going to try really hard to keep the blog going strong. This is how Bryce started his first morning at two years old. He put on my pink cap and got in his Flintstones car. He said: "hey mommy, I'm a snowman!" When I asked him what a snowman does he stated: "They drive really fast!" and he
raced around the kitchen.



Bryce got some Birthday money from Grandma Carlene and I told him we could go to toys r us today and get a birthday toy with his money. He picked out a car stunt track and was so excited to take it out and play with it.


Bryce playing with his new car stunt track! Thank you Grandma, we love you and we miss you!


For Bryce's birthday dinner we went to Crystal's Pizza to eat and play some games. Bryce loves to play ski ball the "bryce way".

Bryce wore his nerd shirt that uncle James and Aunt B got him. Bryce was ready to play some games in this picture, but I wanted him to eat a little more food before hitting the games. When we were on our way to Crystal's Pizza and we asked Bryce if he wanted some pizza he said "just a little bit." I think he was already planning on getting to play games as quickly as possible.

Shooting some hoops...like father like son!

Happy Birthday Honey Bunny....I cannot believe you are 2 my sweet boy!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment