Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ice Skating, Bounce Houses, and Carousels Oh My!

Bryce went ice skating for the first time today!

Nanny was nervous about getting out on the ice, but she was a trooper!

Bryce was having trouble keeping his legs from skating in different directions.

Nanny started feeling pretty great about her ice skating skills...so great in fact that she skated a stretch and then tried to do a quick backwards twirl and...needless to say I did not get my camera out fast enough to capture her graceful fall!

Bryce was getting the hang of scooting to us on the ice some until he fell about halfway around his first time around the rink...that was the beginning of the end. We only made it around the rink once and Bryce was ready to get off. So we found a bounce house place right across from the rink that was more Bryce's speed.

Bryce loved running to each and every bounce house there...and I mean running.

Happy to be off the ice and on the slide!

Can you see Bryce way up there?

I wish this picture wasn't blurry, I had a blast getting to slide down the slides with Bryce!

Here is a less blurry pic.
Unfortunately, Bryce was not to happy about having to leave the bounce house place.

But we quickly found a way to cheer him up! The Carousel did the trick...plus I had a coupon for a free Carousel ride!

Bryce waving to his fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment